This usually leads to a long and complex discussion regarding the difficulties of getting all 3 of our entities in the one place at the one time, since we are all now the same person and, like the good Dr. Who, doing so would cause some kind of discontinuity in the space-time continuum were it to happen, say, more than once every six months.
Of course, this is a load of rubbish.
James and I are just biding our time until Mark lifts the restraining order.
In the meantime, why not help a band out by doing one or more of the following...
• Introduce a friend to an MBG song.
• Scrobble MBG tracks to Last.FM and iLike.
• Write a review of an album or/and song on iTunes Store.
• Join the MBG group on Facebook or friend us up on Myspace.
• Sing MBG songs loudly on public transport.
• Write a letter to your local member demanding an MBG gig in your local area.
Sure, none of these things will be admissable in court, but they'll help to keep the dream alive.
Bat on! dear friends.